Last holiday, i and my family went to Bali. Our goal was
not just vacationbut alsoto visited my
uncle family in there. My uncle married with balinese people and lived in there
together his wife and children. We went to from Jakarta at 09.00 a.m and
arrived in the bali at 12.00 p.m. my uncle and my cousin pickedour in the
ngurah rai airpot. We came to uncle’s house to break and started our holiday
tommorow.
The first holiday , before the sun
rise i and my family had be the sanur beach to sat sun rise. There were a lot
of tourist who enjoyed the beauty of the dewata island in the morning with them
family. I and my family sat in seafront watching the water sports peoples. I
interested trying banana boat and jetsky. We very enjoyed with my games. We
started to feel tired and hungry and than we went to restaurant near the beach.
When evening arrived, we countinued
our vacation to kuta beach. Iwant seeing the sunset and the breathe in the
fresh evening air. I toke pictures to capture the moment of this wonderful. We
were tired but very happy.
Everyday, during be there we visited beautiful places in bali. One day
before go home to Jakarta , we bought souvenir and t-shirt in the sukowati
market to we carried to Jakarta. After satisfied , we went to home packing and
get ready to go home. I was very happy , i will come back to bali the next
holiday . thank you bali J
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar