Job Application Letter
Kuningan, October 11, 2013
Attention To:
Human Resources Department
Zulfikri Foundation
Jl. Wahyu No.56
Kuningan, Jawa Barat
Dear Sir/Madam,
Having known about a
vacancy advertised on newspaper kuningan, March 27, 2013, I am interested in
the position of Sales Representative (SR).
I am a 22 years old
male, graduated from a gunadarma university, having skill in English, both
written and oral and also operating computer. I am a hard worker, able to work
in individual and in team.
I would gladly welcome
an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my
skills can be one of your company's assest. I am looking forward to hearing
from you in the near future.
Thank you for your consideration and attention.
Sincerely yours,
Fahrizal Akbar
Enclosures :
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of Final Certificate
- Photo
- Curriculum Vitae
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar