BUSINESS
Fahrizal : Hi rafdi good morning?
Rafdi :
Good morning zal . where are you? I look you so busy now ?
Fahrizal : yeah raf , I am busy taking care of my shoes online business
Rafdi :
Woooow you are amazing zal , when did you start your online business?
Fahrizal : New two months , I think the
midding to add money for snacks and lecture so don’t troublesome the parents
Rafdi : Yes very good zal , you can study
all find extra money for college, who knows you will be a great businessman
Fahrizal : Yes amin raf hahaha..
Rafdi : Why
you don’t try to rent a shop?
Fahrizal : I really want it but my money is not enough to rent it
Rafdi : My
parents have a store that their not used, maybe I can help you?
Fahrizal : Are you sure raf ? I want it but
will your parents allow us to use the shop for sale?
Rafdi : I
think my parents will agree. I will try to talk with them
Fahrizal : Oh yeah, give me information if you have permission
Rafdi :
Sure, tonight I’ll inform you
Fahrizal : Ok, business together sizeable open, later for the result of our two
Rafdi :
haha.. yeah zal passable also make snacks
Fahrizal : Yes raf.. I must go raf, see you later raf
Rafdi : See
you later zal
Fahrizal : I want your information raf
Rafdi :
Sure, I’ll inform you
At 07:00 pm Rafdi calling Fahrizal
Rafdi : Hi
zal , I already told my parents, they allowed us to sell there
Fahrizal : Woooow alhamdulilah raf , when we can see the shop?
Rafdi :
Alhamdulilah , tomorrow we’ll see the shop
Fahrizal : What time can we meet?
Rafdi : At
around 10:00 o’clock
Fahrizal : Ok rafdi, thanks for the help
Rafdi : Ok,
you’re welcome
Fahrizal : See you tomorrow
Rafdi : See
you too
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar